Strong team-player, self-motivated, and skilled problem solver. Detail-oriented and highly effective at managing multiple projects under tight deadlines.
Highly proficient in both the Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suites; often consulted as an expert resource for fellow employees.
Established record of achievement in managing marketing projects and programs for the retail, professional, and non-profit industries.
Award-winning graphic designer with expert knowledge of industry best-practices for print design and production.
Project Manager/Graphic Designer 2010-current
Westminster Promotions, Sunnyvale, Ca
• Provided account management, print design, as well as orchestrating print production for several clients in the high-tech and medical device industries.
• Managed all requests for branded promotional items, including artwork setup, proofing, and artwork release for production.
• Built credibility, established rapport, and maintained communication with clients and vendors.
• Fostered customer loyalty by ensuring that our clients’ expectations were consistently exceeded.
Marketing Traffic Manager 2008-current
The Men’s Wearhouse, San Francisco, Ca
• Brought on to help establish and implement a new workflow and scheduling process for a growing design studio.
• Primarily worked as an advocate for the design studio, representing their needs to the marketing department, trafficking projects through the studio for approvals, and participating in occasional, but minimal design, as needed.
• Responsible for managing the schedules and status reports for all print and online projects
• Worked alongside production manager to coordinate project production and ensure timely delivery.
• Managed studio schedules, tracking, and routing of all projects, working with Marketing Managers and Graphic Designers to problem solve and
Design Studio Manager 2004-2008
Biola University, La Mirada, Ca
• Hired as a project coordinator and promoted several times into positions of progressive responsibility.
• Supervised a team of 8 print and web designers as well as overseeing several freelance videographers, photographers, and designers.
• Responsible for account management, print / production coordination and scheduling
• Managed vendor relationships, to ensure timely, cost-effective project delivery, and ensure client satisfaction
• Supervised award-winning branding campaigns and web sites for the university.
• Oversaw production of over 1,000 projects annually, including logos, advertisements, print collateral, video productions, and web sites.
Illustrator/Creative Director 2005-2006
Shink! Design Studio, Long Beach, Ca
• Managed small boutique brand marketing and design agency, providing strategic leadership, maintaining sales efforts, and nurturing client relationships.
• Cofounded boutique agency as a means of seeking professional growth.
• Overall business manager: supervised legal, financial, and personnel matters.
• Provided product packaging designs for skin care boutique, which were later featured in several fashion magazines.
Respectful of deadlines, and conscientious in working towards tight timelines.
Skilled in art directing and leading project teams.
Able to focus and maintain excellent organizational and communication skills while working on multiple projects.
Adept in print production and able to follow a project from initial concepting through production of deliverables.
Comfortable with both PC and Mac platforms
Microsoft Office Suite
Adobe InDesign CS3
Adobe Photoshop CS3
Adobe Illustrator CS3
Quark (some experience)
Quicken (some experience)
Volunteer Positions Held
Design Consultant • 2009-current
A non-profit organization built to preserve and maintain the lighthouse on East Brother Island in Point Richmond, Ca.
Board Member • 2006-2008
A non-profit organization which connects creative professionals with non-profit organizations needing design or other creative solutions.
Selected Awards and Honors
Admissions Marketing Report: Annual Advertising Awards
2008 Silver Medal for Public Relations Program
2008 Bronze Medal for Logo/ Letterhead Design
2007 Gold Award for Brochure
2007 Silver Medal for Student Viewbook
Council for Advancement and Support of Education
2007 Circle of Excellence
Gold Medal: Undergraduate Admissions Viewbook
Gold Medal: Junior Piece #1
Silver Medal: Development Campaign Viewbook
GD USA Annual Design Awards – 2007
Undergraduate Viewbook, Brochures Category
50th Wedding Anniversary Invitation, Invitations Category